5/22/2012

Wild strawberry - strawberry shake

Hi, my name is Andrea and I am a strawberry addict. Normally I can control it by buying just one small box of them in the store... but when May comes and the garden is just full of them, I completely lost my mind. I swear to God that I try to do my best, but sometimes it happens that I eat so much that I can't no longer walk or breathe normal. To save some for my boo and don't act like a strawzilla, I decided to make this refreshing shake with its vibrant colours. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • ca. 10 pcs. of strawberries (washed and stems removed)
  • 1-2 hand full of wild strawberries (washed and stems removed)
  • 2 tbsp. honey
  • 2 dl milk
  • 10 pcs. smaller ice cubes

Directions:

Combine the strawberries, wild strawberries, milk, honey and ice in a blender and blend on high until just smooth. Divide the mixture between 2 cups and top with a few pcs. of fresh wild strawberries.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése