7/14/2012

Cheese cream soup with garlic

If I have a late breakfast, I am never hungry with lunch. To make sure I can survive until dinner time I often cook a quick soup for myself. You can also serve it as a soup/main course with dinner of course.


Ingredients:
  • 500 ml chicken bouillon
  • 1 tbls. oil
  • 4-5 cloves garlic
  • 3 liquid cheese
  • 150 ml thick cooking cream (can be omitted)
Directions:

Press the garlic with a garlic press. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the garlic paste and cook just until the paste begins to color, stirring constantly. Add about 100 ml chicken bouillon and when it starts boiling, add liquid cheese. Cook until it gets homogeneous and add the rest of the chicken bouillon. Boil it for another 10-15 minutes (stirring constantly). Serve hot with croûtons (=piece of sautéed or rebaked bread, often cubed and seasoned).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése