8/12/2012

Garlic sauce

I love the taste of garlic and this sauce is one of my absolute favourites. I am almost able to serve and eat it with everything, whether it is a sauce of a sandwich, tortilla or gyros or in a liquid form  (extra milk added)  salad dressing.

Ingredients:
  • 160 ml yoghurt
  • 120 ml mayonnaise (light)
  • 3-4 cloves garlic
  • 1 Tbsp. milk
  • salt, pepper
  • pinch sugar
  • salad herb mix (I always use the brand KANIA bought in Holland at LIDL. We can also make our own mix from freeze dried parsley, chives, purple onions, garlic, paprika, onions and added ground pepper.
Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Let it cool for at least 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. The longer the better, according to my experience and taste, the optimal (let´s say best) time would be one night. 

Note: make sure you leave garlic sauce in a closed Tupperware box, otherwise your whole refrigerator will smell like garlic. 


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése